Daily Mass 8 AM / Weekend Masses
Sundays 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM
Back to Mass
Archbishop Naumann announced that he has lifted the dispensation from attending Mass the weekend of June 5-6, 2021.
Canon 1247 of the Code of Canon Law states: "On Sunday and other holy days of obligaton, the faithful are bound to participate in the Mass; they are also to abstain from those labors and business concerns which impede the worship to be rendered to God, the joy which is proper to the Lord's Day or the proper relaxation of mind and body."
The Catechism of the Catholic Church states: "The Sunday Eucharist is the foundation and confirmation of all Christian practice. For this reason, the faithful are obliged to participate in the Eucharist on days of obligation, unless excused for a serious reason or dispensed by their own pastor. Those who deliberately fail in this obligation commit a grave sin" (2181).
In light of the availability of effective COVID vaccines, the rising rate of immunity, and the dramatic reducation of hospitalizations and deaths related to the virus, Archbishop Naumann ended the dispensation from the Sunday obligation, effective the weekend of June 5-6, 2021.
The Leaven April 30, 2021
The Church remains open, please consider an Adoration hour in the church. Fr. Pete hears Confessions on Saturdays from 4-4:30 pm.
Fr. Pete's Sunday Mass are streamed at 10 am on local cable network, Suddenlink on channel 22 & Facebook on Miami County TV Live.
Holy Trinity has a subscription to FORMED, it is an online Catholic website free for our parishioners. Go to www.formed.org, register and search for many topics of our Catholic Faith.
Readings for the week of June 13, 2021
- Sunday: Ez 17:22-24 / Ps 92:2-3, 13-14, 15-16 [cf. 2a] / 2 Cor 5:6-10 / Mk 4:26-34
- Monday: 2 Cor 6:1-10 / Ps 98:1, 2b, 3ab, 3cd-4 [2a] / Mt 5:38-42
- Tuesday: 2 Cor 8:1-9 / Ps 146:2, 5-6ab, 6c-7, 8-9a [1b] / Mt 5:43-48
- Wednesday: 2 Cor 9:6-11 / Ps 112:1bc-2, 3-4, 9 [1b] / Mt 6:1-6, 16-18
- Thursday: 2 Cor 11:1-11 / Ps 111:1b-2, 3-4, 7-8 [7a] / Mt 6:7-15
- Friday: 2 Cor 11:18, 21-30 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [cf. 18b] / Mt 6:19-23
- Saturday: 2 Cor 12:1-10 / Ps 34:8-9, 10-11, 12-13 [9a] / Mt 6:24-34
- Next Sunday: Jb 38:1, 8-11 / Ps 107:23-24, 25-26, 28-29, 30-31 [1b] / 2 Cor 5:14-17 / Mk 4:35-41